Drayage / Portage
TST On-Site Management & Logistics is the appointed on-site handling and drayage agent for the expo.
This is a free service and we urge exhibitors to make use of it. To assist with load-in planning, avoid time wasting and congestion at the loading bays.
Portage & drayage assistance includes:
- Off-loading and loading from and to your vehicle
- Trolleys and porters to deliver to and collect from your stand (Porters are not to be paid/given tips)
- Ensure goods are packed before bringing vehicle to the loading bays – packed goods will also speed up the process with porters to load or off-load goods from stand.
- Forklift, if required, must be booked with TST prior to build up.
- Pallet Jack, if required, must be booked with TST prior to build up.
- Exhibits weighing over 2000kg to be quoted for by TST.
- The use of trolleys during show hours is not permitted.
For further assistance contact Tyron Naidoo on 082 450 3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibitors are to refrain from employing casual labourers from outside the venue and parking areas – make use of the free service.
- During Build-up and Breakdown ensure that a representative from your company accompanies goods to and from your stand and remains on your stand to protect your property as security of exhibits cannot be guaranteed by the Organisers.
Read more about Safety and Security at the expo